Saturday 4 May 2013

A video captures a thousand words....



So, I just stumbled across an old Twitter account that I had from a couple of years ago and found the links to two videos I'd not watched for a while....

The first was the highlights video from mine and Johnny boy's wedding (it'll be three years this August).  I've been listening to the Temper Trap song (Sweet Disposition) in my car a lot recently.  It's the perfect song for a sunny day with the sunroof open.  Also been using it as a background song in training courses at work too. It always puts me in the BEST mood and makes me smile - purely because it reminds me of the best day of my life where the love was through the roof!

To take a look, click here

The second was our first dance mash up video, which makes me cry with laughter.  We chose Dynamite by Taio Cruz, purely because it reminded us of Honeymoon.  I have some hilarious footage of Johnny dancing along to it on a Cool Running Catamaran Cruise in Barbados (which I won't share to protect his honour!!) and this sparked the song choice.

Thanks to Ben Marlow at Kissing Gate videos for the creativity on this one, so glad we've got this to remind us of the fun of that day!

The video can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment